How to download iOS 16 Beta Profile. This year, WWDC 2022 opens June 6. According to Apple, this will be the world’s largest developer conference on a scale.
iOS 16 Beta Release Date: June 6
According to past WWDC practice, new ecosystems including iOS 16, iPadOS 16, watchOS, macOS and others are being launched. Want to have iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 update to try the new stuff first, read this tutorial, you can learn how to download and install iOS 16 beta.
iOS 16 Beta Release Date
iOS 16 beta and iPadOS 16 beta is released on June 13, 2022 after WWDC, developers can beta on your device to create and develop applications compatible with the new system. The public version is unveiled around September 20, 2022 after Apple’s Fall Conference, iOS / iPadOS users can receive the update notification in their appropriate device.
iOS 16 Supported Devices
iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 are compatible with all of the same devices as iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, including older devices like iPhone SE and iPhone 6s. The devices launched this year are of course compatible, like iPhone SE 2020, iPad Pro 2020. The detailed devices are listed below:
- iPhone SE 2020
- 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11
- XS Max
- 8 Plus
- 7 Plus
Preparation before updating
- Backup your iPhone iPad iPod
Before updating to iOS 16, backing up your iPhone / iPad data will be very necessary. It may lose your data and settings on your device. AnyTrans is a powerful data management and transfer tool for all iOS devices. As for the backup function, 3 modes to choose from: 1. Full backup is used for the first time; 2. Incremental backup allows you to backup newly produced data which is not in existing backups, it saves backup time; 3. Air Backup allows you to perform backup wirelessly over Wi-Fi. In Backup Record, you can find the data you backed up at any time and restore those backups completely and selectively. Better than iTunes, AnyTrans lets you preview and manage the contents of the backup. Now download and install AnyTrans on PC / Mac to create an accessible backup for your iPhone.
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans on your computer> Connect the iOS device to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2: Click on Manage Backups button> Select Full Backup.
Update iOS 16 Beta via Developer Account
If you have the developer account, you can perform the iOS16 beta update, here are the steps:
- Download the iOS beta software restore image for your device from the download page (after WWDC).
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of iTunes (or Finder) on your Mac.
- Open iTunes (or Finder) on your Mac.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer with the cable.
- Enter your device passcode or trust this computer on your device.
- Select your iOS device when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, hold the Option key and click the Check for Updates button.
- Select the iOS beta software restore image and click Open to start the installation.
- After installing the beta, your device will restart and require a network connection.
Download and install the iOS 16 beta profile
iOS 16 beta profile file will be released, that is, ordinary iOS users can experience the latest iOS without iTunes, Mac, without developer account, in the next part is the detailed guide to download and install iOS16 beta without developer account. directly:
On your iPhone iPad iPod, download the profile for your iPhone, iPad, iPod. Click on Allow to download the configuration profile, after downloading click on Close.
- In the Settings app, tap General> Profile, here you can see the iOS16 beta / iPadOS 16 beta profile, install it.
- Enter your code for security, then read the policies, tap Install, finally Restart your device.
- After restarting, in the Settings app, tap General> Software update> Download and install. Wait, if the download completes you can install iOS16 immediately.