iOS 16 Beta Download Free Link. Apple will release the first beta version of iOS 16 in June 2022. Test build is primarily intended for developers. However, casual users can also try. We’ll explain how to do that in this guide.
Shortly after completing the main presentation at WWDC 2022, third-party developers were able to install the first beta of iOS 16 on their devices. The update of the apple mobile operating system brought with it a lot of innovations. However, you need to understand that iOS 16 beta 1 is not suitable for everyone on a daily basis.
But if such difficulties do not scare you, then it is better to start installing the first test build of iOS 16 by creating a backup copy. There are two ways to do this – using iCloud and iTunes | Finder.
In the first case, to create a backup, you need:
- On the device, go to Settings → Apple ID → iCloud → iCloud Backup.
- Turn on the toggle switch opposite the item “Backup” in iCloud.
- Click on the “Create a backup copy” item.
However, a more reliable option is to create a local backup. In this case, there is no risk of data loss due to overwriting of the backup in the cloud.
To create a backup on a PC or Mac, you need:
- Connect your device to your computer using a cable.
- Launch iTunes or Finder.
- Find iPhone in the left side column.
- Click on the “Create a backup” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.
How to install iOS 16 beta free on iPhone
The installation process for a test build is fairly straightforward. For this you need:
- On the device, open the iosprofiledownload.com website via Safari.
- Download the developer profile required to install iOS 16.
- Agree to download.
- Wait for the download process to complete and install the developer profile.
- Reboot device.
- Go to “Settings” → “General” → “Software update”.
- Install iOS 16 beta 1.
You need to understand that in the first few hours after the release of the beta version, the download speed will be very slow due to the high load on Apple servers.